Scope of Terms
part of it without prior notice, and your continued access of the Website or use of the Services
modifications thereto, you must stop accessing or otherwise using the Website and the Services.
- Accordingly, please return to this page if you wish to access and view the most current version of
Collection of Information
- We may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us while using the Website and, if
applicable, information about how you use the Website. WhereDoWeGo collects information from you at
several different points on the Website, including when you create an Account or when you make
reservations for any intended Experiences.
- In addition, as part of the Services, we may collect and process and/or require you to submit or
provide certain data (which may be non-personally identifiable information but nevertheless linked
to your Personal Information) including but not limited to those set out below, and you hereby
consent to the collection and processing of such data:
- A copy of any correspondence (whether by e-mail, instant or personal messaging or otherwise)
between us and you, and between Users (for instance, a Guest and a Local Expert)
- Details of your usage of this Website (including traffic data, location data and length of
- Feedback on and responses to surveys conducted by WhereDoWeGo relating to the Services and
newsletters which may be published, circulated or distributed by WhereDoWeGo.
- Information derived from cookies, save where you disable cookies or otherwise manage them,
or do not use the Website in a way which requires cookies to be enabled. A cookie is a
small, encrypted text file containing some information about your preferences and allows
your usage to be tracked.
- Information gathered by our or authorised third parties’ computer systems by use or
access to the Website (including the log-in name and password for your Account, your
computer’s IP address, browser type, browser information, pages visited, previous or
subsequent sites visited).
Storage of Information
- WhereDoWeGo is the owner of all the Personal Information collected on the Website or via the
reservations made for Experiences. The Personal Information and other data we collect from you may
be transferred to, processed, and stored by WhereDoWeGo in Thailand.
- WhereDoWeGo will use reasonable endeavours to maintain appropriate physical, electronic and
organisational procedures to ensure that your Personal Information and other data is treated
access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Not withstanding the above mentioned procedures, no data transmission over the Internet can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure. WhereDoWeGo does not give any representation, warranty or undertaking
that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and to the extent
WhereDoWeGo has fulfilled its obligations under Section 3.2 above, under no circumstances shall
WhereDoWeGo be responsible for any losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may suffer or incur
arising from unauthorised access to or use of your Personal Information.
Usage and Sharing of Information
- WhereDoWeGo will not sell or rent any Personal Information to third parties.
- WhereDoWeGo will use Personal Information and other data collected through the Website or when
making purchases for Local Experiences to create your Account, to provide you with the Services, to
continually improve the Website and the Services, and to contact you in relation to the Services.
The purpose of using your Personal Information or such other data is to achieve faster purchase
requests, better customer support and timely notice of new services and special offers. From time to
time, we may also make use of your Personal Information to contact you for feedback on your use of
the Website, to assist us in improving the Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to
you, where you have indicated your consent to receiving such communications. If you would prefer not
to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by
replying to us through the hyperlink provided in these notices.
- We may from time to time share and disclose your Personal Information and other data to third
parties, some of whom may be located outside your home country. The circumstances under which such
sharing and disclosure will take place may include without limitation, the following:
- If you are a Guest, to the relevant Local Expert in connection with an Experience which you
have made reservations for or intend to make reservations for. If you are a Local Expert, to
any Guest in connection with the Experience(s) you are offering.
- To third parties (including Google Analytics) which we engage for the performance of certain
services on our behalf, such as web hosting services, data analysis, marketing, market
research, and to otherwise provide you with customer service.
- If and to the extent required by any applicable law, order of court or requests by any
governmental authority to make such disclosure.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, or
other corporate reorganization or restructuring of our corporation, where your Personal
Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or other
such authorised third party in the regular course of business.
- To protect the rights and property of WhereDoWeGo.
- In any other case, with your prior written consent.
- There may be links present on the Website which could result in you leaving the Websites
and/or being taken to other third party websites. You should note that any Personal
Information that you provide to these third party websites are not subject to this Privacy
Policy, and WhereDoWeGo is not liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses which you
may suffer or incur in connection with you providing or making available Personal
Information or other data to such third party website.
- WhereDoWeGo may from time to time engage in collaborations, joint ventures or other
activities with one or more business partners. You acknowledge and consent to WhereDoWeGo
disclosing your Personal Information and other data to such business partners for their use
both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our business partners
may use such Personal Information to send you information about their products, services,
other information, and materials that may be of interest to you.
Not withstanding any such sharing and disclosure, WhereDoWeGo will take reasonable steps to ensure that