Chiang Mai Zoo in Thailand is home to a wide variety of majestic and fascinating wildlife
Chiang Mai Zoo in Thailand is home to a wide variety of majestic and fascinating wildlife, including rarer species like the panda. A few of the amazing animals here are the koala, meerkat, zebra, and penguin. There is an aquarium too.
Located in Chiang Mai, Thailand, the zoo is one of interesting destinations in Thailand as there are many things to see and many activities to do here.
- Visit the aquarium with its 133 meters long walkway and see amazing creatures of the deep.
- Try the night safari with a tour guide to learn more about incredible animals, available from 6.30 – 9.00 pm.
- Enjoy the adorable penguin and the gouldian finch.
- Have fun at Chiang Mai Zoo Kid Water Park.
- Nakorn Ping aviary is six acres in size, the biggest in Thailand.
- The kid zone has lots of cutest animals for kids to learn about.
Admission fee for Chiang Mai Zoo
Adult 100 THB
Child 20 THB
Student 20 THB