Thai salad dressing with a deeply flavorful steak marinate make this grilled beef salad incredibly satisfying.
How To Make Thai Spicy Beef Salad - Yam Neua | Authentic Thai Food | Family Recipe
Amy from World of Thai Food present how to make a Yam Neua recipe that has been passed down in her Thai family over generations. This is authentic Thai home cooking at its best and easiest.
Recipe: Yam Neua, or Thai Spicy Beef Salad
- Beef Tenderloin 300 g
- Seasoning Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Cucumber 1 halved length, sliced thinly
- Tomato, 1-2 sliced thinly
- Shallots 1 (big) sliced thinly
- Chinese celery 2 twigs
- Spring onion 2 twigs
- Bird’s Eye Chili 5-6
- Fish sauce (Nam Pla) 2 tbsp
- Lime 2 (medium) (3-4 tbsp Lime Juice)
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Palm sugar 1 tbsp